Yes, email marketing is still alive and can be very effective in the marketing industry when the right strategies are used.
In 1978, the first E-mail was sent, making $ 13 billion in sales and building what has become one of the most widely used sales channels. Initially, email marketing was not as attractive as new channels such as social media and messaging, but it is still an effective way to build its target audience.
Email Marketing Guide
Email marketing is one of the few marketing channels we can use to build genuine connections with people that will keep our business alive, that is, our communication with our customers. Email marketing is not spam. Not a personal note from older colleagues either. It is a well-functioning, unpredictable marketing tool in the middle. The customers you have, do not give their details easily, and if you use it properly, email marketing can be a relationship-building tool and a profile-building tool.
You should use the email to build your existing relationship with your subscribers and leaders, by providing them with important information, appropriate to help them take action to achieve their goals.
The key point is email marketing is not just about you or your company. It’s all about your customers, and if you keep this rule in mind, your subscribers will not only read your emails but also expect to hear more from you in the future.
Unless you have sufficient resources, time, and capital to build your relationships with potential customers, email should be your best marketing partner.
How does this work?
Email marketing is the process of constantly targeting the audience and customers you have by email. It allows you to maximize your conversions and revenue by providing your subscribers and customers with all the important information to help them achieve their goals.
When should I use email marketing?
There are many ways you can use email marketing. Here are a few of the most common ones:
– Build commitments: Building relationships using personal engagement is the best way to succeed in building a good relationship with your prospects.
– Product Awareness: Keep the company and services you have in mind for a while when your prospects are ready to participate.
– Enhance content: Use emails to share content related to blogs or useful assets with prospects.
Generate leads: trick subscribers into exchanging personal information to find that they find it important.
– Market products: Improve the products and services you have.
– Increase earnings: impress your customers with all the content that can help them achieve their goals.
Benefits of Email Marketing:
– There are 3.8 billion users worldwide, so if you are looking for a way to reach your customers, the post is a great place to find.
– On average, email can generate $ 38 for every dollar spent around 3,800% ROI
– Two-thirds of customers have already purchased direct results of an email marketing message
– Only 20% of leads sent to the right sale, meaning they need to be cared for via email and good content.
– 40X email customer access works better than Twitter and Facebook combined
– Probably the best reason to use email marketing. Without compliance rules, no third party business can affect how you access your subscribers, why, anytime.
Industrial Email Marketing Statistics:
Email marketing rules change based on your industry and who you are in marketing. Below are a few email marketing tips for B2B, B2C, and real estate companies that can inform your email marketing strategies.
B2B email marketing statistics:
– Action-created emails do 3X better than scaling emails or drip campaigns
– For 86% of professionals, email is a popular communication channel
– 60% of marketers hope that email marketing produces a very good ROI
– 47% click-through rates, much higher for B2B emails than for B2C emails
– Topic line emoji cause 56% product price increase
B2C email marketing statistics:
– 78% of consumers also unsubscribe as the brand sends out too many emails
– More than 90% of consumers check their emails every day
– Email subscribers have 3X more opportunities to share social content than others
ECommerce email marketing statistics:
– 86% of consumers would like to receive promotional emails from products they subscribe to at least once a month
– Split emails always generate 58% of the company’s revenue
Real Estate Email Marketing Statistics:
– Most real estate agents find subscribers on their website
– Blog businesses have twice as much traffic from emails as they do without
– 40% of real estate companies use the listing
Getting started with email marketing:
Before you get frustrated with the huge potential for email marketing, let’s take a few basic steps to get started. You can follow these steps as a way to build more effective email marketing strategies.
Each customer receives 121 emails each day. This means that if you do not take the time to come up with a plan, your emails may be lost in the inbox or, worse, in the spam folder. You can also learn how to create a solid email marketing strategy and send emails to people who wish to read them. It just takes a plan. The program is divided into the following steps:
1. Describe your audience
2. Set objectives
3. Create a way for people to sign up
4. Select the type of email campaign
5. Make a plan
6. Rate your results